A Summary for those that like to see it all in one shot:
1. (March) Plan, Gather information, 1 gallon of water per person
2. (April) Water (3 gal/person), Communication plans, means, and important documents
3. (May) Food and prescriptions including glasses, baby items, needed eating equipment
4. (June) Clothing and Hygiene items: include Emergency blankets, ponchos, shoes, etc. in waterproof bags or containers
5. (July) Shelter and First AId: Protection from rain, sun, bugs, heat and cold. Extra bandaging for disaster type injuries.
6. (Aug) Equipment, Light, and Power sources: whistle, flashlight, glowsticks, small shovel, rope, can opener, hammer, batteries, etc.
Pingback: A Summary of 72 kits in 6 periods (months, weeks, or days) | Reality Check